Marketing is a game of numbers.
The better product may not always win, but the best-known ones do.
So it’s no wonder businesses, bloggers, and influencers are making outreach campaigns a key part of their marketing strategies.
You need outreach to get your product in front of the right people. You need an outreach strategy to get your blog posts exposed to an active and engaged audience. You also need an outreach campaign to help grow your following to make more sales.
But let’s put it bluntly – the outreach process sucks.
It’s tedious, manual, and it takes a lot of time and effort.
Thankfully, there are some blogger outreach tools that can save you the head and heart ache.
So if you want to know the 11+ best outreach tools that can help you scale and maximize your outreach efforts, keep on reading.
What is Outreach?
Outreach is a marketing strategy that involves reaching out to specific people in order to leverage their platform to promote your product, service, or content.
It’s the process of proactively contacting those who can potentially benefit from your product or service in exchange for things like links, shoutouts, or reviews. This can also feed into helping your blog post ranking better on search engines (you can read all about search engine positioning here).
Outreach campaigns typically involve five key steps:
- Finding relevant prospects: These could be sites, bloggers, or influencers in your niche or companies you want to partner with.
- Identifying the key decision-makers: You’ll want to reach out to someone who can decide on whether or not to approve your requests.
- Crafting the email: You’ll need to create an outreach email that’s tailored and enticing, so it grabs their attention, presents the benefits of partnering with you (or buying from you), and gives them an offer they can’t say no to.
- Follow up, follow up, follow up: If you’ve found the right decision-maker, these people are often busy. It’s your responsibility to get on their radar and keep following up! Set a cadence of 2-3 days, and then stretch out that period to reaching out in 7 days, 14 days, and then a month. This can be via email or a mix of social media. But don’t overdo it; otherwise, you may come off as spammy.
- Building relationships over time: The ultimate goal is to connect and establish long-term relationships with each new outreach contact. Make sure to nurture these connections and build a genuine relationship with them – even if they decline your offer now, you never know when opportunities may arise in the future.
The 13+ Best Outreach Tools
There’s a whole menu of blogger outreach tools out there that can help you scale and maximize your outreach campaigns.
Depending on how they are used, they may be referred to as blogger outreach tools, influencer marketing tools, link building tools, etc.
With the wide selection, you are sure to find a couple of outreach tools appropriate for your business.
Here are the best blogger outreach tools I recommend:
- Ninja Outreach
- Voila Norbert
Respona is an all-in-one blogger outreach platform outfitted with all of the necessary tools to set up and launch an email campaign of any kind.
Respona’s intuitive interface guides you through every step to create and manage outreach campaigns, keeps track of your performance, and also the status of your conversations with each prospect.
I enjoy Respona because it features:
- Automated email outreach for ease and scalability
- Prospecting for finding contact information
- Deep personalization for higher engagement and relationship building
- Built-in analytics and reporting to manage and access the data needed to track your campaigns.
There is only one plan that goes for $79 per month for annual payments or $99 billed monthly.
The plan comes with all features and additional payments are only required if you need additional email accounts ($39/mo) or $0.16 additional credit for the included 3000 yearly person lookups.
The reality is, outreach is all about reaching out to people – and you can’t do that without being able to find the right email. This is why Hunter.io is a must have for anyone wanting to create outreach campaigns.
Hunter.io is a email finder and verifier tool that makes finding emails for any of your contacts really simple – individually, or in bulk. It also allows your to compose blogger outreach campaigns with scheduled follow ups, dynamic content and email tracking.
This is a must-have tool in any blogger outreach arsenal because:
- It’s really, really simple to use. Just enter in the company site, the name of the person you’re trying to find the email for, and let hunter do the rest.
- It does the job. You don’t need any fancy bells and whistles when you’re just trying to find someone’s email. Hunter makes this process as seamless and easy as possible.
- It’s affordable. You get 25 free searches a month, and if that’s not enough, you can upgrade to the paid plans.
As mention. Hunter is an extremely affordable software. You have the free plan which gives you 25 free searches a month. The paid plans then go for:
Starter: $49/mo ($34/mo paid annually) for 500 monthly searches and up to five users.
Growth: $99/mo ($69/mo paid annually) for 2500 monthly searches
Pro: $199/mo ($139/mo paid annually) for 10,000 monthly searches
Business: $399/mo ($279/mo paid annually) for 30,000 monthly searches
Launched in 2014, BuzzSumo has acquired popularity in the world of content marketing. It anchors its success on data-driven research so that your content creates excitement among your readers, pushing the number of likes and shares to an awesome high.
BuzzSumo is among the most widely-used social media analytics tools you can use to find influencers on multiple social media platforms. It can also be used as a blogger outreach tool. This is cloud-based platform that helps your brand stand out by discovering outreach opportunities and engaging your target market in content and channel.
BuzzSumo has my vote of confidence because it enables you to:
- Publish meaningful content. BuzzSumo’s search engine helps you find out what’s trending and what clicks with your audience. Knowing which content this is, you can confidently create and publish content that will appeal to people.
- Find top influencers you can work with. The influencer with the most number of subscribers may not be your best bet for your business needs. BuzzSumo combs various social media platforms to help you find top influencers based on their engagements.
- BuzzSumo can help you find top influencers across various social media platforms. The comprehensive social network overview gives you a glimpse of the platforms that will optimize your content.
- Keep track of your competitor. This tool identifies which channels your competitors reach your niche market and where they source their content.
- Monitor your content efficiently. BuzzSumo has an alert system indicating if your content has reached the threshold.
Buzzsumo has free plan with limited users and access, so you can test out the product for yourself risk free. There are three other pricing plans are available that I would highly recommend as you grow, beginning with $99 monthly and increasing to a maximum of $299 monthly.
If your needs go beyond the three plans offered, BuzzSumo can customize a plan for you.
All plans have a 30-day free trial and access to backlinks, content analysis, and domain reports, influencer searches, and journalist profiles to all its users.
4. Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is a blogger outreach software helping you strengthen your online presence and ensuring that you reach your target audience.
It is a full-stack digital marketing solution that features contact mining, filtering, campaign management, and automated follow-up services, enabling you to implement hassle-free marketing services.
Its knowledge base features various articles on marketing and outreach templates for your email campaigns. If you are just getting to know SEO outreach strategies, you will find its user-friendly instructional videos in the web app delightful.
I recommend Ninja Outreach as one of the best blogger outreach tools you can find because of the following benefits:
- Wider audience reach. Its ability to create and manage multiple campaigns and an extensive influencer database allows you to reach a bigger audience.
- Heightened brand awareness. The software enables you to reach out to more customers, introducing your brand to a broad market range. Its campaign tracker that includes an organized presentation of influencer metrics allows a sound analysis of which campaign works for you to get a better response from your audience.
- Focused marketing strategy. It has a curated database of influencers, and by simply inputting your keyword, you get a list of prospects in your target niche, along with their business profiles and email addresses.
- Increased website traffic. The tool is a top choice for bloggers because it can increase blog traffic. If you are a blogger, you can send automated emails to your audience if you have new content on your blog. Ninja Outreach even allows you to create links and receive backlinks.
- Improved efficiency. Ninja Outreach integrates with several webmail platforms and other marketing tools useful on various platforms helpful to bloggers and influencers, allowing them to save time.
As a bonus, Ninja Outreach’s simple, intuitive interface makes for easy navigation, offering convenience and time savings.
Ninja Outreach offers a free seven-day trial period, and there are two plans to choose from.
The Flex plan is priced at $119 per month per user billed annually, allowing only one user plus 10,000 emails monthly. The Pro plan is priced at $199 monthly when paid annually and allows the access of 3 members, and may send a maximum of 15,000 emails per month.
Snov.io is an email outreach tool with powerful features that help you find email addresses in various ways and categories. It is especially useful for blogger outreach or any marketing campaign that requires specific categories.
I like Snov.io because it allows you to:
- Verify email addresses. The tool’s email verification feature spots catch-all, duplicate, and temporary email addresses.
- Keep track of your released email campaigns. The tool is integrated with Gmail, so it’s easier to track the email campaigns you have sent out.
- Increase your chances of lead conversion. You can tailor an email drip campaign to manage prospects efficiently. Paired off with Snov.io’s campaign scheduling feature, you can send timely follow-ups to remind your leads of your product or service.
Pitchbox is an influencer outreach tool and a link-building platform ideal for SEO marketers, bloggers, and PR experts. It also serves as a customer relationship management tool. However, it is not a standalone content marketing or influencer outreach tool, which means you need to find the best complementary tool, such as a backlink tool, so that you can maximize its function.
I like using Pitchbox because it lets you:
- Monitor the effectiveness of your email outreach campaign. Pitchbox tracks your campaign analytics and provides you a glimpse of your website metrics.
- Review past conversations with leads. Pitchbox records these conversations, so you need not worry about missing important details.
- Do automated follow-ups. Reduce the time spent tracking who responded to your email campaigns and make follow-ups to those with no reply.
- Find outreach prospects with their contact information. The keywords you use in your email outreach campaign will help you find available link opportunities.
When it comes to pricing, Pitchbox rates start with $195 monthly with access given to two users, going up to $395 monthly and $1500 monthly, depending on the number of users who will get access to this tool.
Awario is a social media monitoring tool allowing you to monitor keywords related to your niche to search for top influencers and guest post opportunities.
It’s one of the best blogger outreach tools for monitoring and growing brand awareness.
I support Awario because it can help you:
- Generate leads. Awario searches social media posts to find users in need of your product or unhappy with your competitors.
- Prioritize outreach strategies. Awario Reach spots relevant conversations that point to the best outreach strategy you should run.
- Evaluate your outreach campaigns. The tool runs stats for the number of mentions you receive and sorts them into three categories – positive, negative, and neutral. This makes it especially useful for things like blogger outreach
Awario offers three pricing tiers. The starter plan is priced at $24/month, the pro plan at $74/month, and the enterprise at $249 per month. All tiers are to be billed annually. However, you may want to check it out through a free 7-day trial before buying a paid plan.
BuzzStream is a web-based software helping marketers develop relationships with the right influencers in their niche to drive traffic, refine search performance, and increase brand awareness.
I endorse BuzzStream as it helps you to:
- Build a promoters’ database. With just one click, you can add contacts, social media profiles, and websites to your database while you browse the web.
- Do automatic prospecting. Buzzstream can search from the web all news and results relevant to your brand or outreach campaign and effortlessly build for you a list of prospects.
- Personalize your email outreach. The tool sorts and filters your prospect list by category to help you focus your marketing strategy. BuzzStream tracks relevant metrics to help you identify what works best for each category.
BuzzStream also features email templates, follow-up campaigns, lead generation and segmentation, and various reports on your campaign.
BuzzStream offers four pricing plans to choose from, each with a 14-day trial period. The plans are offered as low as $24 per month to as high as $999 per month.
Klear stands out from influencer outreach tools because it boasts of sophisticated technology. It provides marketing professionals with data-driven solutions and builds better relationships with their customers.
I trust Klear because it can:
- Find the right content creators for you. Klear helps you find creators across various social networks and matches the most suitable creator for your brand and target audience.
- Filter influencers who will be valuable to your brand. Through AI technology, this tool can spot fake followers generated by Autobots. Similarly, its influencer score – the only one in the market – ensures you partner with the right influencers.
- Organize our marketing campaigns. Klear helps you manage your projects, identifying stumbling blocks, and finding ways to improve future projects. It also helps you monitor its completion.
Traackr is a data-driven influencer marketing outreach tool that functions as a Customer Relationship Management platform. It provides access to the most extensive vetted global influencer info and offers tools for campaign management.
I enjoy Traackr because it helps you:
- Effectively evaluate influencers. Traackr’s campaign analytics allows you to identify effective campaigns and work on those that need to be improved.
- Launch marketing campaigns that create an impact. The influencer marketing outreach tool simplifies the workflow for each campaign, analyzes influencer insights, and monitors the use of the campaign budget through its predictive calculator.
- Expand your influencer coverage. With over 6 million influencer profiles, over 3 billion influencer posts from across 50 countries and 26 languages, Traackr can help you ramp up customer engagement and assess influencer and social metrics.
If you want to use Traackr, you may avail of annual or multi-year subscriptions. However, you need to talk to them directly about pricing options.
11. Voila Norbert
Voila Norbert is an outreach tool that helps you find quality emails and contact information. As the most accurate email finder tool in the market, it’s a quick and easy way to reach influencers, bloggers, or anyone else who can help promote your product or content.
This means Voila Norbert does all the heavy lifting for you when it comes to getting the correct email address and powerful data points.
I love this outreach tool as it allows you to:
- Contact anyone in your niche, company, or industry using Voila’s extensive b2b database through individual or bulk emails.
- Integrate with 13 different apps, including MailShake, Salesforce, Hubspot, Zapier, and more.
- Supercharge your email productivity with Gmail plug-ins that can schedule emails to be sent, have automated follow-ups, and track opens and link clicks – allowing you to keep track of your outreach progress in a scalable way.
- Verify your existing email list to ensure you have valid contacts.
Plus, it’s easy on the eyes, and Norbert has a great mustache.
Pricing starts from $49 per month for unlimited team members allowing up to 1000 leads/month and increases to $499 per month with higher lead volume requirements. You can get started for free with 50 free lead credits.
For the verification service, you can expect to pay $.003 per email up to 500,000 emails and above that $0.001.
This is one of the best blogger outreach tools engaged in link-building campaigns and functions as a lead generator. It helps develop solid relationships with top influencers in your industry and promotes relevant content.
I approve of Mailshake because it allows you to:
- Customize your messages. You can personalize your messages by merging fields through the tool’s Mail Merge feature. Mailshake can also generate for you a customized email campaign.
- Develop effective outreach strategies. Mailshake is integrated with Zapier, Google Forms, and Salesforce and has a split testing feature that screens various versions of your outreach emails and selects what will work for your business.
- Schedule email campaigns efficiently. The tool’s sending calendar feature prevents you from missing the release of email campaigns and allows you to automate follow-ups.
Mailshake has two pricing plans – the email outreach at $59 per user per month and the sales engagement plan, priced at $99 per month. Both plans have a 30-day guarantee period, allowing you to ask for a full refund if you are not happy with the service.
Upfluence is an influencer marketing platform trusted by more than 1600 brands. It features an all-in-one platform, data-driven technology, influencer identification, and marketing metrics.
I support Upfluence because it allows you to:
- Identify your brand ambassadors. Upfluence collects info from your network and identifies top influencers who drive social commerce growth for your brand.
- Run multiple campaigns simultaneously. The software allows you to set up multiple campaigns for different products, brand concepts, or marketing purposes while tracking your budget and the target duration for each campaign. Its relationship management dashboard also lets you manage all collaborations with influencers.
- Measure campaign performance accurately. With Upfluence’s sophisticated data analytics dashboards, you can calculate your ROI, total earned media value, and audience reach.
Upfluence offers three pricing plans – Growth, Scale, and Enterprise. However, they do not publish the rates for each plan, encouraging potential subscribers to discuss their needs with the Upfluence team.
GroupHigh is a content marketing tool serving as a blogger outreach and influencer intel to help create targeted outreach lists. It is popular among brands running blogger outreach campaigns because this tool relieves marketers of the tedious tasks involving SEO, social analytics, and websites.
I commend GroupHigh for letting you:
- Effectively implement a blog blog outreach strategy. GroupHigh’s blogger outreach solution helps you find, research, contact, and keep track of results from blogger outreach.
- Personalize your marketing pitch. This blogger outreach tool offers email templates and features built-in email to add a personal touch to your pitches.
- Select the best guest blog for your campaign. GroupHigh boasts an extensive blog database that you can scour and filter to pick the best guest posting for your outreach campaign.
GroupHigh does not publish its pricing. You need to contact them to get a quotation or the current price.
The Bottom Line
So, what is the best outreach software for your needs? The answer is subjective. It depends on your outreach strategy and personal preferences.
For blogger outreach, you may find that Respona is a catch-all tool to help maximize your outreach efforts. If you are looking for outreach tools to discover email addresses, then you can’t go wrong with Hunter.io for ease of use, accuracy, and scalability.
But of course, you can also save yourself the hassle by outsourcing your link building or hiring independent consultants like myself that act as an extension to your growth and content team to help conduct outreach for you.
The bottom line is that blogger outreach doesn’t have to be harder than it already is. Once you have your marketing strategy in place, use this guide to help find the outreach tools that best align with your goals and support your outreach campaign.
What are some of the tools you’re using for blogger outreach that I’ve missed? Let me know in the comments!
If you’re interested in other software reviews I have on content marketing, check out:
- The Best Ai Writing Software (and yes, AI can write!!)
- Affordable SEO tools and services anyone can use to grow their site visibility
- And if you’re interested in local SEO tools, this is the read for you.
Good Luck and Happy Outreach!